INFORMATION FOR CONTRIBUTORS
All articles must be submitted online.
Please click on the link Online Submissions bellow, register or log-in yourself as author and follow the indications.
General. The Journal publishes original unpublished research articles.
Structure of the Article. An article should include the following parts: title, the authors’ names and surnames, name and address of their working places, summary, keywords, introduction (the object and goal of research, the methods applied, the review of references and its analysis, etc. should be characterised), the main text, conclusions or a generalisation, list of references, and abstracts. Appendices may be added; they are placed before the list of references.
Acceptance and Corrections. Every article is reviewed by 2 members of the Editorial Board or by its appointed experts. The accepted article should be corrected by the author taking into account the remarks of the reviewers or editors or the motives explained why the remarks have been disregarded. The printed copy and the electronic copy of the corrected article are to be presented to the Editorial board not later than in a fortnight after obtaining the review. Together the author returns the manuscript of the reviewed article.
The article design
1. The title of the article should be printed 60 mm below the sheet top by capital letters of 12 pt Bold type and centered. There is a Single line interval between the title and the author’s name.
2. The names and surnames of the author or co-authors should be printed by small letters of 11 pt Bold type and centred. Below the author’s surname, the name of institution (represented by the author or co-authors) is printed in 10 pt Italic, its address, the author’s E-mail are written and centred. Different institutions represented by the authors are recorded in footnotes.
3. Abstract and keywords are printed in Single interval of 9 pt type in one column and after the institution address the margins of 30 mm and interval of three lines below the institution address are left. Words Abstract and Keywords are printed in Bold. The volume of the abstract cannot be less than 600 typographic signs. Between the abstract and keywords there should be an interval of one line. The keywords should include 6-10 items.
4. Introduction, main text and conclusions are to be printed in 10 pt type Single interval into two columns at the distance of 1 line from keywords. Between the two columns a space of 6 mm is to be left. The first line of the paragraph is to be shifted by 7 mm from the left margin. The last page of the article is to be filled not less than by 70%.
5. Mathematical dependences, their notations in the text and other symbols should be written in Equation Editor 3 Italic 10 pt type, the indexes by 7 pt, subindexes by 6 pt. Matrices are written in square brackets, vectors by Bold-Regular 10 pt type. All the numerals, including index numbers, are presented in Regular type. Formulas are centred. They are numbered by Arabic numerals in round brackets and aligned right. Between a formula and text there should be an interval of one line.
6. Figures and tables should be put in the place where they are mentioned; and they are centred. Larger tables and figures may be put at the top of a sheet or at the bottom across the whole breadth. Figures are drawn by computer and additionally presented by one of these fails: *.jpg, *.tif, *.wmf or *.pcx. Photos (coloured and black-and-white type) should be of good quality, clear and suitable for reproduction. The numbers of figures and tables (for instance, Fig. 1, Table 3) and inscriptions below are written in 9 pt of Regular type. Figures and tables are separated from the text by one-line interval.
7. The titles of introduction, chapters and sub-chapters are printed by small letters in 10 pt Bold-Regular type and aligned left. The introduction, titles of chapters and conclusions are numbered by one Arabic numeral and sub-chapters by two numerals. The titles of chapters and sub-chapters should be separated from the text by one-line interval.
8. References are numbered in Arabic numerals by current numbers using square brackets, for instance, . The list of references is given after conclusions. The word References is spelled in small letters of 10 pt Bold-Regular type on the left side and the list of references in 9 pt. The references are to be presented according to the following patterns:
Davidavičienė, V.; Tolvaišas, J. 2011. Measuring quality of e-commerce websites: case of Lithuania, Economics and Management 16: 723–729.
Gutkowski, W.1997. Discrete structural optimization. New York: Springer. 250 p.
Kamaitis, Z. 2001. Standard system of design and maintenance of road structures, Civil Engineering 7(6): 462–467.
Notes and Definitions [interaktyvus], [žiūrėta 2011 m. lapkričio 11 d.]. Prieiga per internetą: http://cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/10-25-HouseholdIncome.pdf